Budget and PlanningBudget and Planning
BUDGET & ACCOUNTING
Develops multi-year budget plans and projections that ensure the College can effectively implement its strategic and business plans.
Provides guidance to the College’s academic departments and administrative units in:
- preparing annual budget requests and budget revisions
- interpreting College and University policies
- managing costs and leveraging resources to fulfill strategic goals
- monitoring operations to identify and mitigate financial risks
- ensuring responsible financial stewardship
Maintains oversight of the College’s purpose code hierarchy and row-level security
FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
Performs customized financial analyses, financial models, and cost feasibility studies to facilitate decision-making and planning by the College’s senior leadership.
The College of Engineering’s Data Analytics team is responsible for developing reports on Finance, Human Resources, Research, and Academic Affairs that will further the missions of the College and the Departments.
To request data or reports, please send a detailed request to COE-BI@udel.edu.