Procurement & Financial ProcessingProcurement & Financial Processing
The College of Engineering Procurement & Financial Processing team provides customer driven support to CoE faculty, students and staff in coordination with University, College and Departmental missions.
The College of Engineering Procurement & Financial Processing Team provides the following support:
- Ensure that the accuracy and integrity of UD credit card transactions are in compliance with University policies, processes, and records management.
- Facilitate purchase requisitions, invoice payments, and cash transmittals in support of College of Engineering purchasing.
- Compile monthly statements for all active purpose codes across the College of Engineering.
- Independent Review (sampling and testing of UD credit card and reimbursement request transactions) to verify that they are appropriate, reasonable, supported by adequate documentation, and comply with UD policies.
- Compilation and fulfillment of information requests for both internal and external audits related to transactional processing.